Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature of life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Extra burner in front for additional front flame
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Compatible with all RH Peterson control systems
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Burnt Rustic Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
Burnt Rustic Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications and Details
|PRODUCT SIZES||16", 18/20", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI Certified|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|CONTROL STYLES||All Controls Available|
Burnt Rustic Oak Vented Gas Logs Downloadable Documents
Burner Systems FAQ
How you want to control your fire?
Do you want to manually turn your control knob to the “on” position? Or would you prefer a remote control?
MANUAL SAFETY PILOT
This system has a safety pilot that is manually lit and stays lit all the time. Also called a standing pilot, it is similar to a pilot found in a water heater. You can turn the burner on and off manually by reaching inside your fireplace and turning the control knob.
You will typically have a control knob with three positions: ON/OFF/PILOT.
In the pilot position, you can have a standing pilot and will not need to relight it with a match/lighter. You must initially light it with a lighter.
REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEMS
Remote Control systems include a remote pilot valve assembly. Depending on the remote option you select, you will have the ability to control certain functions of the log set from a remote control. Remote controlled options include basic on/off control as well as variable flame height control and some with thermostat control settings.
This remote control will have a Millivolt Valve (standing pilot) - In the pilot position, you can have a standing pilot and will not need to relight it with a match/lighter. You must initially light it with a lighter. A remote will turn the unit on and off. You adjust the height of the flames at the unit.
VARIABLE FLAME HEIGHT REMOTE
This remote control will have a Millivolt Valve (standing pilot) - In the pilot position, you can have a standing pilot and will not need to relight it with a match/lighter. You must initially light it with a lighter. A remote will turn the unit on and off and adjust the height of the flame up and down.